Just in time for Halloween and the Christmas season, Trivial Pursuit has released a horror version of the popular game. This is a standalone game and not an expansion pack so you don’t need to own Trivial Pursuit to play.
Get ready to test your horror movie knowledge with this fun and exciting game, check out the details below.
The Horror Movie Edition of Trivial Pursuit allows players to test their knowledge of 100 years of horror including 600 questions relating to psychological thrillers, epic monster films, the paranormal and the goriest and most disturbing cinema of all time. Categories include: Monster, Gore/Disturbing, Psychological, Paranormal, Slasher, and International.
- Test your knowledge of 100 years of class horror films
- Experience the thrill of your favorite psychological thrillers, epic monsters, and paranormal events
- 600 riveting questions about the following categories: Monster, Gore/Disturbing/ Psychological, Paranormal, Slasher, and International
- Includes 100 cards, Die, Wedge Packaging and Rules
- 2+ Players | Ages 17+ | 60 Min Play Time
The Movie Horror Edition of Trivial Pursuit can be purchased at Amazon.com for 19.95.